Have your say

South Australians can have their say on changes to the planning system and developments proposed across the state, to help improve outcomes for the state.

Notified developments

Track developments that are on public notice and submit a representation.

System amendments

Influence the future of our planning system by having a say on proposed amendments.

How to make a complaint

Making complaints about assessment panels, accredited professionals or a public authority in planning and development.


You can learn more about a system amendment or development proposal at a scheduled event.