Notified developments

Some lodged development applications need public notification as part of their assessment process.

Public notification lets neighbours and other interested parties have a say about a development before a decision is made.

Current public notices

Members of the public can provide comment in relation to developments on public notice (including Restricted Development applications) by submitting a written representation.

See what's on notice

State developments on notice

These notified developments are under assessment by the state, including Crown developments and impact assessed developments (major projects).

All South Australians are invited to have their say about state developments that are notified.

Current state developments