The PlanSA website provides the entry point to the new ePlanning system for South Australia.
Through PlanSA, the planning and development system is taken online.
This website has been established by the Chief Executive of DIT and forms part of the SA planning portal for the purposes of section 48(1) of the Planning, Development and Infrastructure Act 2016 (the Act).
Through PlanSA, South South Australians can:
- lodge development applications online
- monitor and track progress of development applications online
- receive decision notices electronically – and get faster approvals
- gain 24/7 fast access to searchable and reliable planning information, publications, maps and data
- easily access the latest planning news and updates
- access online planning policy and spatial map information online
- track Planning and Design Code amendments online
- check the online register of accredited professionals.