The Development Application Processing (DAP) system is used to lodge or manage development applications for assessment.
Applicants, organisations and practitioners can all use the DAP system to streamline the application process. PlanSA has already implemented over 165 system enhancements and continues to improve the system through a range of enhancement projects.
How to access the system
To access DAP, you'll need to register for an online account.
If you already have an account, you can login to DAP now.
What the system is used for
- Lodging development applications online
- Tracking the progress of a lodged development application through the assessment process
- Assessing applications as a relevant authority
- Providing referral responses for an application as a referral body
- Issuing online decisions and digital notifications
How the system is improved
PlanSA is committed to ensuring its ePlanning system is responsive to the needs of its customers. Since March 2021 when the planning system was introduced, 165 system enhancements have been made with more than 25 enhancement projects currently in progress or scheduled for completion by mid-2022.
In addition to system enhancements, we are also committed to ensuring that the ePlanning system is stable, cyber secure and compliant with IT regulations.
To view PlanSA system enhancements or to check on the status of a current enhancement project, visit:
- PlanSA Enhancements – completed (PDF, 75 KB)
- PlanSA Enhancements – in progress (PDF, 72 KB)
- PlanSA Enhancements – planned (PDF, 71 KB)
System updates are made fortnightly. After each update, system enhancements are documented as Release Notes and published on PlanSA.
Requests for system enhancements can be submitted to the PlanSA service desk via PlanSA@sa.gov.au.