The Development Application Processing (DAP) system is used to lodge or manage development applications for assessment.
Applicants, organisations and practitioners can all use the DAP system to streamline the application process.
How to access the system
To access DAP, you'll need to register for an online account.
If you already have an account, you can login to DAP now.
What the system is used for
- Lodging development applications online
- Tracking the progress of a lodged development application through the assessment process
- Assessing applications as a relevant authority
- Providing referral responses for an application as a referral body
- Issuing online decisions and digital notifications