There are statutory forms that must be used during the assessment process of a development application.
These forms must be used throughout the process, from initial stages of lodgement to final occupation of a building.
If you are proposing an application in a rural or outback part of South Australia, the forms you'll use are determined by the Planning, Development and Infrastructure Act 2016.
All current versions of forms under this Act are available for download from PlanSA.
Seek pre-lodgement advice
Use this form to seek pre-lodgement advice from a referral agency before you lodge an application.
Lodge an application
Use these forms to submit a development application for approval.
- Development application form
- Crown development application form
- Disclosure of commercial competitive interest
- Electricity infrastructure declaration
- Native vegetation declaration
Request or review a decision
Use these forms to request review of a decision made on your application, or request a deemed consent to be issued.
- Application to Assessment Panel for review of Assessment Manager's decision
- Application to State Planning Commission for review of Assessment Panel’s decision
- Deemed consent notice
If you are a relevant authority, use this form to issue a decision.
Designated building products
Use these forms to determine and install any designated building products that will be used as part of a proposed development.
- Prescribed supervisor’s checklist for designated building products
- Notice A - Designated building products
Essential safety provisions (ESPs)
Use these forms to guide the planning, installation and maintenance of essential safety provisions (ESPs) in a building.
- Form 1: Schedule of essential safety provisions to be installed
- Form 2: Certificate of compliance with ESPs
- Form 3: Certificate of maintenance with ESPs
After building work
Use this form to certify that building work has been carried out in accordance with a relevant approval and is ready to occupy.
Development Act forms
You can download Development Act 1993 forms from SA.GOV.AU if your application is proposed in an urban area.