Use this form to determine the essential safety provisions (ESPs) that are required to be maintained and tested in a building.
No historic versions available
About this document
Form 1 is an approved form for the purposes of regulation 94(4) of the Planning, Development and Infrastructure (General) Regulations 2017.
This form is used by a relevant authority to designate:
- Essential safety provisions (ESPs) installed or to be installed in a building
- Standards or other requirements for installation of each ESP
- Maintenance and testing in respect of each ESP as set out by Ministerial Building Standard (MBS) 010 - Construction requirements for the control of external sound.
It also lists the reasons for this schedule being issued, such as:
- building consent for a proposed new building
- building consent for proposed alterations and additions to a building
- change of building classification
- alterations or additions to installed essential safety provisions
- work arising from a fire safety notice
- application for a new schedule of essential safety provisions to be issued.