Section 51 of the PDI Act allows the State Planning Commission to prepare and publish standards and specifications that apply to or in relation to—
- the SA planning portal
- the SA planning database
- the online atlas and search facility.
About these instruments
Standards or specifications may include—
- technical requirements for any document, instrument or material that is to be included on the SA planning portal or in connection with the SA planning database
- requirements as to electronic files, including as to their formats
- requirements as to the provision and certification of any document, instrument or material, or as to any matter
- requirements as to the accessibility of the SA planning portal or the SA planning database
- requirements as to the recording, management, preservation, storage, archiving and (if appropriate) disposal of any document, instrument or material
- other matters determined by the Commission.
If you can't find a document, try searching PlanSA's resources library.