Make a complaint about our product, services, staff or our handling of a complaint.

State Planning Commission

The State Planning Commission is the state’s principal development assessment and planning advisory body.

State Commission Assessment Panel

The SCAP are appointed by the Commission as the state's relevant authority for development assessment.

Building Technical Panel

The BTP are appointed by the Commission to provide expert advice on building policy matters.

Find your local council

Local government can be the relevant authority for development within council areas.

Find an accredited professional

Planning and building professionals can apply to become accredited to make decisions on developments.