During the assessment of a development application ‘assessment fees’ are generated and payment is required to progress the development application assessment. Notification of this fee payment is either by email or post, based on the communication method nominated during the submission of the development application.
To identify development applications with fee payments outstanding and holding up the progress of the development application assessment, you can generate the ‘DAs Awaiting Payment report’ from theCouncil Application Management Reportingtool.
Note: the Outstanding Payments report and the reporting tool is ‘only’ available to Local Government councils.
What happens next?
Following the generation of the ‘DAs Awaiting Payment’ report, find the development application within the ePlanning system Assessments dashboard to locate the contact details to follow-up by calling directly and/or printing the outstanding ‘fee advice’ to send via post.
Application and Operational Reporting
This guide provides information regarding the reporting services (DAP and Power BI), an overview of the full suite of reports available to councils, instructions on running these reports and exporting them to perform further analysis in Microsoft Excel, and/or to import into your own reporting platforms.
Generating the DAs Awaiting Payment report
Complete the instructions to generate the DAs Awaiting Payment report and print or export the results into Excel.
- On logging in, the Assessments dashboard will display.
- Click on Reporting.
- Click on Council Application Management Reporting from within the Reports screen.
- Select DAs Awaiting Payment report from the dashboard menu.
- A list of ‘all’ development applications with outstanding payments will display.
- To ‘print a copy of the report’ click on File in the tool bar and then Print this page to send to your local office printer.
Alternatively, to show in an ‘excel document’ click on the 3 dots icon and then Export data.
- Leave the default selections within the Export data window and then select Export to complete the action.
- Click on the report download located at the bottom of the page to open in Excel.
The report will open in Excel, then edit as needed.