Specifies the scope of powers for Building Level 1 accredited professionals to grant planning consent to development applications.
No historic versions available
About this document
An Accredited professional - Building Level 1 can act as the relevant authority for giving a planning consent to the following deemed-to-satisfy developments:
- the construction, alteration, or addition to
- an outbuilding where human activity is secondary
- a carport or verandah
- the alteration or addition to an existing detached or semi-detached dwelling
- a detached or semi-detached dwelling built in line with a previously granted development authorisation
- the construction of a new dwelling
- any construction required to comply with an earlier development authorisation for a new dwelling
- division of land providing for the construction of a new dwelling, if planning consent has been granted for a deemed-to-satisfy development.
The Ministerial Determination – Building Level 1 Powers to Grant Planning Consent is determined for the purposes of regulation 25(2)(a) of the Planning, Development and Infrastructure (General) Regulations 2017.