Rules for the assessment process for restricted and impact assessed development applications.
No historic versions available
About this document
This practice direction is for assessment of restricted and impact assessed development applications.
For restricted development applications:
- circumstances where the State Planning Commission will assess a restricted development
- information required from the applicant for the State Planning Commission to assess the development
- the assessment process for the development.
For impact assessed development applications (that aren’t a restricted development):
- information the applicant must include in an environmental impact statement (EIS) required to assess the development
- any other information needed to assess the development.
The State Planning Commission issues practice directions to specify procedural requirements in connection the Planning, Development and Infrastructure Act 2016 (the Act).