The proposal can be generally described as all activities and works associated with the construction and operation of an orbital space launch facility at Whalers Way, Sleaford.
For the purposes of the major development declaration, the proposal includes:
- launch pads
- assembly facilities (both temporary and permanent)
- secure block houses, blast walls and firing bunkers
- lightning rods and anemometer towers
- propellant (liquid, hybrid and solid) storage
- diesel power generators and solar arrays
- bunding for blast wave deflection
- office, laboratory and research related facilities
- visitor viewing facilities
- road transport access.