Updating applicant or contact information for an application may be needed when;
- an email notification has ‘bounced’ due to an email address being incorrect
- a letter has been ‘returned to sender’
- a contact has advised a change of postal address and/or email
- a contact has been replaced by another person / business.
- On logging in, the Assessment dashboard will display.
- Search for the development application using the ID number.
- Remove the Assigned to me only checkbox to view all applications.
For applicants following these instructions the Assigned to me only checkbox will not display within the Your Applications screen.
- Click on the ID of the application to view more details.
The contact details cannot be updated when the status of the development application is ‘Awaiting Payment’.
- The development application – summary screen is shown. Scroll down to the Applicant contacts.
- Click on Edit against the applicable contact.
- The Edit Invoice Contact screen is showing and then overtype the applicable fields with the details provided. * Indicates mandatory fields.
- Contact details*: Title – First Name – Last Name
- Postal Address*
- Preferred Contact Method:Email or Post
- Alternative Phone
- Click on Save to keep the changes.