Upload the communications, e.g. letter, PDF of email etc. to the development application Documents store and record the date sent, to keep a record of communications between the relevant authority and the applicant and/or contacts (i.e. primary contact, invoice contact or land owner/s).
The below is an example of uploading a ‘Request for information’ letter sent to the primary contact through the post.
- Click on the Documents tab.
- Click on Upload Documents action.
- Click on the Other Documents heading to collapse the expanded view.
- Click on Upload within the Upload Documents screen.
- Navigate to the folder location the letter saved within and then drag-and-drop the file into the ‘Drop file here’ field.
- Close ‘X’ the Open window.
- Categorise the document choosing ‘Assessment Documents’ category and ‘Request for Information’ type.
- Click SaveChanges to complete the action.
- Click on the document type (not the document file name) to show details of the selected document.
- Select the Date Distributed from the pop-up calendar.
- Click on Update Documents to save.
The ‘date distributed’ displays in the field against the ‘Request for information’ document record