Print the issued Certificate of Occupancy
Once a decision is made on the Certificate of Occupancy (CoO) application, an email is sent advising that the CoO for development application has been issued and available from the Documents tab within the CoO application.
- Click on the Documents tab link within the email notification.
- Login to the DAP (Development Application Processing) system, if not already.
- Click on the document link of the Certificate of Occupancy to download.
- Click on the download to view and/or print.
- Print the Certificate of Occupancy (CoO) and close the PDF when complete.
Return to the Documents screen and then log out of the DAP system (as required).