Supplied on the ‘Fee Advice’ or ‘email notification’ are two pieces of information:
- The application ID, and
- The invoice number
Both numbers are required to make an online payment without an account login.
Open the PlanSA portal to make an online payment from the Development applications menu, select Track and pay an application and complete the following instructions to make the payment.
- Click on Online payments.
- Enter the application ID (Application number) located on the Fee Advice.
- Enter the invoice number (Fee Advice No) found on the Fee Advice.
- Confirm you are not a robot.
- Click on Get invoice details.
The fee advice (invoice) details and fee description will display.
- Click Continue to payment or Back to make a correction.
- The BPoint screen shows. Complete with your credit card details and then click Next to confirm.
Do not close the Online Payments tab until the fee payment is complete.
- Review the payment details and then click on Pay to complete or Back to amend.
On payment confirmation, the Payment Result will show as ‘Approved’ along with a prompt to print the screen for your records.
- Click on the Google Chrome Customise icon to show and select the Print option.