Open the PlanSA portal and complete the following instructions to login to ‘your applications’ and print the ‘fee advice’ and ‘tax invoice’ documents.
- Click on Login Option within the PlanSA portal.
- Select the login option: ‘I want to lodge, manage or track my application’.
- Log in using your username and password within the PlanSA sign-in window.
- Click on the Under Assessment tab within the Your Applications dashboard.
- Click on the ID of the application to view the Documents store.
- Click on the Documents tab to view a list of application documentation.
- Click on the Invoices filter to view issued ‘Fee Advices’ and ‘Tax Invoices’.
- Click on the document name, e.g. tax invoice and from the bottom of the page open the downloaded document.
- Click on the Printer icon within the open document, e.g. tax invoice, to print the document.