The ‘documents store’ contains documentation uploaded by the applicant or relevant authority, as well as documentation generated on completion of verification, assessment and development approval of a development application.
Within the document store you can:
- search for a document by name or type
- download a document to print
- upload a document
- supersede a document
- record the date a document is sent.
Additionally, the document store contains word templates that can be generated and edited to create:
- an assessment report
- a panel assessment report
- a file note (once generated from the Related Actions tab).
- How to - Request further information during assessment (PDF, 662 KB)
- How to - Provide requested further information during assessment (PDF, 1412 KB)
- How to - Evaluate the request for information response (PDF, 725 KB)
- How to - Perform an extension of time for an applicant to respond with further information (PDF, 368 KB)
- Upload a correspondence document and record the date sent
- Upload and supersede a document
- Set a document to always open with a preferred application (PDF, 335 KB)
- Download and open multiple documents at the same time (PDF, 457 KB)
- How to - Mark a document for internal organisation viewing only (PDF, 504 KB)